get to know me meme: [1/5] protagonists → Edward Elric
"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You’ve got two good legs. So get up and use them. You’re strong enough to make your own path."
This isn’t negotiable.
Feed him to the hungry rats for dinner
Early in the morning
Shoot him through the heart with a loaded pistol
Early in the morning
Fig. 4. The Sentence.
"Then go. Go far away, and never come back. We are far too damaged to remain together; less a family now than a volatile mix of ingredients. New Orleans will be mine. I will raise my child here in the city you took from me. No doubt Elijah will choose to stay. But you, sister, you are free.”
okay this is from ages ago (and i really do mean ages) but i was going through my messages and saw it and why not lol
1. I really like olives, but only the green ones
2. I had my first ever driving lesson today and I’m still alive and so is everyone else involved (as far as I know)
3. I was 100% sure my first driving lesson was next week but this woman was suddenly ringing our doorbell this morning and I sort of rolled with it??
4. I had long hair for 3-4 years of my life and I wouldn’t mind burning all pictures I can find of that time period bc omg so embarrassing at least I feel slightly better remembering my brother had longer hair than me
5. whenever I say i’m on tumblr on my phone I’m lying bc I don’t actually use my phone, I use my ipod for everything internet related and also very rarely for listening to music
happy 34th birthday to harry james potter! (and jk rowling)
We never see the Winter Soldier straight away - he always appears on the scene out of thin air, which makes him seem all that more menacing and scary. Also,
[The Winter Soldier is] never in a hurry—we only see him running once in the entire film. […] Captain America frantically runs […] while the Winter Soldier casually strolls to his destination, stopping only to kick people into jet engines. That contrast is subtle but it makes the Winter Soldier seem more in control—he’s already there while everyone else scrambles to catch up. (x)
"But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass."
"she smiles, and says proudly."